Monday, November 24, 2008

God's love

It has been a long time since I have been able to get back to my blog. Interestingly enough it is because of having two young women join my household. The first being my 15 year old step-granddaughter that found our family a little over a year ago. The second being a 17 year old adoptee from an abusive afamily home. Both of these young women have lost a great deal of their heritage through no fault of their own. No one asked them if they wanted to be living the life that grown people decided was best for them. They are both angry and full of a very warped sense of who God is and are unfortunately blaming Him for both of their lives being so totally screwed up.

Where is the accountability for these grown people who took it upon themselves to play God with these two young lives. I know that when these people face the Lord they will give account of themselves - in the meantime these two youngsters will either turn to God or perpetrate the injustices done to them upon successive generations.

Where was the love of God for them? Why were they not allowed to grow up in a home filled with love for God and them? That I want to know. All they know is to ridicule and mock God and most people of faith.

Both of them face long battles both physically, emotionally, and spiritually. For all of you who have commented on this blog or have slammed me for being anti-adoption I throw a challenge of prayer out to you. Please do pray for me because I really need to be accountable but mostly I ask you for prayer for them to be able to find the courage to fight through the lies and deceptions that have been perpetrated upon them that they may find and turn to God for the healing they most richly need and deserve.

No comments: